Pharmacy Price Search
Our cutting edge pharmacy price search is tightly integrated with Google Maps technology making it faster and easier to access pharmacy information. You can easily search for multiple medication prices at all of the pharmacies in your area!
How To Use Pharmacy Search
Please review these simple steps below to find the lowest price for your medication:
- Enter the first few letters of the medication name you wish to price into the medication box. If you have a pill bottle the name will be listed on the label.
- Click Select next to the name that matches the medication you are searching.
- Click Select next to the proper dosage and strength. Please make sure this matches exactly as it will affect the price. If you have searched a brand medication the generic substitutes will also be shown.
- Enter the number of days your prescription is written for and the number of units you take each day. For package based medication you will be asked how many you need.
- Click Add this medication and quantity to my list.
- Repeat the steps above to add each of your medications to the list.
- Once all of your medications are added to the list enter your zip code or address at the top and click the search button.
- Your results will be displayed with the lowest cost pharmacy at the top. You can click the pharmacy info on the left or the pins on the map to see more detailed information including an itemized medication price list.
- If you would like to see additional pharmacy results use the Show drop down to select the number of pharmacies to display.
The pharmacy search engine will open in a new browser window, if it does not you may have a popup blocker enabled on your browser. For the best user experience we suggest you maximize the pharmacy price search window.
If you experience any problems with the pharmacy search please click this Contact Us link and let us know or call the Member Hotline number for assistance.
How You Benefit
National Free Rx Card is accepted at these Pharmacies and more!
- Shop Rite
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
How You Benefit
This is a simple unique way that benefits you whether you are uninsured, underinsured or fall into the Medicare donut hole.
- Save up to 75%
- No enrollment required
- Everyone qualifies
- No fees
- No deductibles
- No waiting periods
- No pre-existing exclusions
- Instant activation
- Membership is Free
- No Personal information needed
- All cards are active and ready to use
- Unlimited uses
- Never expires
- Family coverage - one card covers the whole family
- Search prices of up to 50 pharmacies closest to you in seconds!
A simple medication, scan, or blood test can save your life!